ॐ नमः शिवय गुरवे
I offer myself to the light, to the auspicious one, who is the true teacher within and without,
Who assumes the forms of being, consciousness, and bliss,
Who is always present and full of peace,
Who stands without support and is the vital essence of illumination.
May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.
Prayer from Anne Lamott
Help. Thanks. Wow.
Prayer of Shri Neem Karoli Baba
“Let it be.” – Sir Paul McCartney
Prayer of St. Francis
- Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
- where there is hatred, let me sow love;
- where there is injury, pardon:
- where there is doubt, faith ;
- where there is despair, hope
- where there is darkness, light
- where there is sadness, joy
- O divine Master,
- grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
- to be understood, as to understand;
- to be loved, as to love;
- for it is in giving that we receive,
- it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
- and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
- ॐ सह नाववतु
- सह नौ भुनक्तु
- सह वीर्यं करवावहै
तेजस्वि नावधीतमस्तु मा विद्विषावहै
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः
- May we be protected together.
- May we be nourished together.
- May we create strength among one another.
- May our study be willed with brilliance and light.
- May there be no hostility between us.
- Om peace, peace, peace.